As i have previously mentioned, most of my thoughts are filled with christmas at the moment. Christmas decorations, christmas food, christmas traditions, christmas presents for others and also christmas orders which i have yet to complete for my little business.
But i have managed to spend a minute here or there thinking of the things that i am lusting after this christmas.
So here is my Lust list.
I should mention that i in no way expect to receive these items. i may receive one or two. But it is fun to wish
- Truth Perfume by Calvin Klein.
This has been discontinued but it is still available on Amazon and i will be devestated when i eventually run out of this. It is the only perfume i like to wear.
- Late Fragments – this book by the late Kate Goss looks beautiful and moving and like it would help provide perspective on a bad day.
- Chamilla – Cinderellas castle charm
- VQ retro Emma Bridgewater Radio – oh yes please!!!!!!
- Modern Family Box Set
- Clear Makeup Case/Organiser
- Thomas Kinkade Tangled Print – I love these pictures and would love some for our home
- Rose Quartz Necklace (on 34 inch chain) – love love LOVE the items from this Etsy store
- Soft Scarf – This store is like an Aladdins cave of treasures. So many beautiful items!
- Printed Chair – I have a new (old) dressing table and am after the perfect chair
- Chamilla Live, Laugh, Love charm (to represent my Grandad)
- Harry Potter Print – This is one of my all time favourite quotes.
- Liz Earle Gift Set – Wonderful products that feel so luxurious
- Chamilla four leaf clover charm (to represent my Nan)
- Chamilla Bracelet
- Emma Bridgewater Mug
So there we have it. My christmas lust list. It never hurts to browse for yourself when shopping for other people What is on your christmas wish list this year? I’d love to see.